Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OutTAKES of my dearest mary jane

Mary-Jane and I became friends the day we went to Tel-Aviv [the second sunday we were here]... we spent all day together with her roommates Brooke and Angela. We shopped and ate and spent time in the water and on the beach. I was so happy to be friends with them- I had been needing to make some friends!

People are now beginning to say we're a click. PUH-LEEZ! Just because we occasionally save each other seats does not mean a thing. ask me.

I just couldn't help myself...

We just happened to sit next to each other on the flight to Turkey. I had NO idea she was making this face.

Boat ride on the Dardanelles in Turkey.

So, so special.

Creepy.

Creepier.


I have... no words.

She once told me she has a large mouth, I believe her.

Who couldn't help but love this face?


Please notice Mary's face.

On our way to Turkey!

"Guys, my eyelids sweat when I eat these kind of things" ... This is what she said as she was making the most sourest of all sour faces while eating a sour straw. HILARIOUS. Who's eyelids SWEAT? Too bad I didn't get a very good photo of that!

Cute photo in the Blue Mosque in Turkey.
This post is for Devyn ... he was right... MJ takes many a photo with her tongue sticking out. You see, we've only been friends for a few weeks... but I already have THIS many out-takes, many of which she has taken herself on my camera!

Can't you now see how I can't help but love my little MJ?

No comments: